How do you bet on football games?
Single-Game NFL Bets
- Betting the Point Spread. Betting “against the spread” is the most popular way to wager on football. …
- Betting the Moneyline. …
- Betting Totals (Over/Under) …
- Parlays. …
- Teasers. …
- NFL Prop Bets. …
- Futures. …
- In-Game Live Betting.
Where can I place a football bet?
Best NFL Betting Sites 2021
|Rank||Gambling Site||Get Started|
|#2||BetOnline Sports||Visit Site|
|#3||Bovada Sports||Visit Site|
What does a +7 spread mean?
What does +7 spread mean? If the spread is seven points for a game, it means the underdog is getting seven points, noted as +7 on the odds. A team posted at -7 is the favorite and is laying seven points.
What does a +200 money line mean?
If the moneyline is -200, it means the team is the favorite and you must wager $200 to win $100. If the moneyline is +200, it means the team is the underdog and you could win $200 if you bet $100.
How do you bet on football online?
How to Sign Up and Bet On A Football Betting Site
- Choose a football betting site.
- Create your betting account.
- Choose a deposit method.
- Deposit money into your account.
- Make your bets.
- Collect your winnings.
Can I place a bet over the phone?
You can absolutely place a bet using your phone, assuming that you live in a state that has legalized online or mobile sports betting. A majority of the states that have legalized sports betting have included mobile betting in those regulations.
How can I bet using my phone?
How Do You Place Bets on a Mobile Device?
- Log into your preferred account (either on the mobile site or mobile app).
- Click on the sport you want to bet on.
- Click on the game you want to bet on.
- Navigate to the site’s “Bet Slip”.
- Enter your stake.
- Confirm your wager.